The Patch School uniform has been designed to be comfortable and hard wearing for students and presents good value for parents. The colours of navy with sky blue trim and logo are very practical for everyday use. Please remember to name your child's clothing clearly as we have a constant supply of lost uniform items that are difficult to return to their rightful owners.
The Uniform Shop is open Thursday mornings from approximately 9.00am- 9.30am, depending on demand. Uniform items are available to order and purchase via Qkr. Orders on QkR for each week close at 7.30pm on Wednesday night so they can be packed & delivered on Thursday mornings.
Please note that if you order on Thursday morning after visiting the Uniform Shop you won't receive your items until the next week.
During this time there is a constantly changing range of second-hand uniform items available to purchase for $4 each.
The Uniform Shop only accepts orders made via QkR.
Any questions you have about uniforms can be directed to:
Changes in the Uniform Shop
Why change things?
- to comply with directives from the education department to reduce stock levels
- to meet supplier ordering requirements
- because of low sales of some items
- to simplify the administration requirements for the uniform shop volunteers
What is changing?
- we are reducing the number of items available for sale in the uniform shop
- some items (such as the winter tunic and bomber jacket) will be available for pre-order (a reminder will be sent out in Term 1) , and will be kept in limited numbers
- some items (such as artsmocks and tights) will need to be purchased "elsewhere" once all current stock has sold out
Which items are you keeping?
- Polo shirt (short and long sleeve)
- Summer dress
- Skirt with shorts
- Sky skivvy
- Winter Tunic
- Trackpants and Trousers
- Surf Hat
- Communication Folder
- School Bag
What about the other items?
- As they sell out they won't be replaced
- The item description on Qkr! will say "Deleted Item – available until sold out".
As always, thanks for your support,
Uniform Shop Volunteers
Below you will find links to forms and information you may find useful.